Eastleigh Child Contact Centre has been running successfully for over 10 years. For several years we have received a grant of £2000 per year from the Child and Family Court Advisory and Support Service (CAFCASS). However, it costs us over £10,000 each year to provide the service, and the difference between these sums has to be funded.
Many people have helped in the following ways
- supported ECCC through supermarket donations (green tokens)
- helped raise funds towards our running costs – raffles, sponsored events
- helped with the writing of funding bids to various grant giving bodies
- speak on our behalf at events to raise awareness and attract funds.
- We are always happy to receive further financial support – please get i touch!
We are proud of how cost-effective Eastleigh Child Contact Centre is, but without these fund raising efforts, Eastleigh Child Contact Centre could not continue.
If you would like to undertake some fund raising for us, please contact us to discuss your ideas. Our contact page is located here
Eastleigh Child Contact Centre gratefully acknowledges recent donations and grants from:
- Eastleigh Borough Council
- BBC Children in Need
- SAAB – Seaeye Ltd
- Old Mutual Wealth
- HiW Community Foundation
- Romsey Male Choir
Return to: Home